|How can I access my e-mail account with Grade A Hosting?|
There are 2 ways that you can access your e-mail account.
* Whenever 'yourdomainname' is mentioned this should be replaced by the domain name you have registered with Grade A Hosting.
- Web-based terminal - you can access your e-mail account from any location across the globe that has internet access by simply typing in 'webmail.yourdomainname.com' in a web browser. Once you have found this location simply enter your username and password. It is that simple!
- E-mail Client - you can access your e-mail account by setting up an e-mail client such as Microsoft Outlook. The main properties you will need to know include:
- SMTP: mail.yourdomainname.com
- POP3: mail.yourdomainname.com
- Username: this is simply the begining of your e-mail address (i.e. email@example.com - username is info)
- Password: this is whatever you have been given or have set-up for yourself.